For the months of October and November, we will be hosting a donation drive for The Little Bit Foundation. http://www.thelittlebitfoundation.org.
Who We Are
The Little Bit Foundation is an army of supporters giving, serving and advocating for impoverished children in St. Louis. Our philosophy: when you remove the barriers to learning, you give a child hope for the future and empower them to reach their dreams. Through partnerships with area schools, where we serve as the convener of programs that provide for students' essential needs, we are committed to having a positive impact on each student’s personal growth and self-esteem. We have impacted more than 38,000 students in St. Louis city and North County with this mission since our journey began in 2001.
Going where the need is the greatest; working one-on-one with each child; delivering programs that help students stand taller, smile brighter and achieve their goals…this is what Little Bit is about. Yes, the need is great, but the passion of our staff, volunteers and friends is greater.
Our core values are Integrity, Dignity, Excellence and Compassion. These qualities guide our actions and behaviors and help promote positive change in our partner schools.
- The Little Bit Foundation is a trusted partner on which schools can rely to deliver the products and services we have promised.
- We set realistic expectations and deliver no less.
- The Little Bit Foundation shares in the belief that reaffirming the positive leads to success.
- We reflect a nonjudgmental philosophy and concern for all children.
- We are tireless in our pursuit to provide meaningful, enduring service to our community.
- The Little Bit Foundation operates in a respectful, safe environment with a focus on individualized service.
- We are always mindful that every individual deserves to be treated with dignity and respect.
- The Little Bit Foundation demands the absolute highest standard of service.
- We are focused on delivering exceptional service and items of value to students.
- We demand the best from ourselves and each other as our work impacts students’ lives.
- Boys: S, M, L
- Men: S, M, L
- Girls: S, M, L
- Women: S, M, L
- Gently used uniform pants: navy or khaki, youth sizes up to 18-20
- Gently used uniform shirts: light blue or white
- Gently used children’s shirts (with sleeves) and pants
- Travel or regular size shampoo
- Travel or regular size conditioner
- Travel or regular size lotion
- Travel or regular size soap or body wash
- Light jackets
- Gently used coats
- Hats, gloves, scarves
- Boys: S, M, L, XL
- Girls: XS, S, M, L
- Men's and Women's Sizes
- Travel or regular size toothpaste
- Individually packed child’s toothbrush
- Colored pencils: 8-12 pack
- Crayons: 24 pack
- Markers: 8-12 pack
- Notebook, wide ruled
- Loose leaf, wide ruled paper (150)
- Glue sticks
- Pencil box/pouch
- Folders, two-pocket
- Gently used books (Age 3-15)
- New or gently used stuffed animals